Human Resource Management
Is the organizational function that deals with issues related to people such as compensation, hiring, performance management, organization development, safety, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, communication, administration and training. HRM is also a strategic and comprehensive approach to managing people and the workplace culture and environment
Human resource management
“HRM is a distinctive approach to employment management which seeks to achieve competitive advantage through the strategic development of a highly committed and capable workforce, using an integrated range of cultural, structural and personal techniques”
Effective HRM enables employee to contribute effectively and productively to the overall company direction and the accomplishment of the organization’s goals and objectives. HRM is a distinctive approach to the management people which serves the interests of modern organizations. It is closely related to the organization’s business strategy. A critical HR management task is to align HR systems of staffing and performance management with the business strategy. People are the most important asset of the organization as they help to generate competitive advantage; therefore, people management is a central strategy of organisation (Storey, 1995). Line managers (e.g. supervisors) have the responsibility for managing people and for gaining their commitment to the organisation goal.
Our team works on this and develop effective plan following:
Human Resource planning
Training and Development
Employee consultation and involvement
- HR: administrative function (keeping personal records, processing pays etc.
- Strategic HRM is different across industry sectors: public, private and not-for-profit) different sizes of companies and countries
- HRM meets business aims
- Managing people vary from organisation to organisation
- To ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing people depends on organizational context
- Conflict cannot exist in the workplace, because everybody (managers and employees work to achieve the same goal